Tsvetkov Sergey Alexandrovich
The experimental station, as an experimental base of the Federal State Budgetary Institution All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Agrochemistry named after D. N. Pryanishnikov, was organized at the end of 1935 on the basis of the decision of the Council of Labor and Defense No. 210 of October 26, 1935 and in 1936 began to function as an experimental institution
The experimental station is located in Barybino, in those years - in the Mikhnevsky district of the Moscow region (currently - the Domodedovo urban district), 58 km to the south of Moscow.
In the organization of the experiment station were directly involved: the founder of the National Agrochemical Science Academician D. N. Pryanishnikov, Academician O. K. Kedrov-Sigman, Professor G. P. Naydin, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences N. P. Karpinski, Candidate of Agricultural Sciences Sigarkin, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences I. V. Mosolov.
The task of the experimental station was to study fertilizers, lime and other means of chemicalization on poorly cultivated low-yielding heavy-dusty loamy sod-podzolic soils. Already in 1936-1940, employees of the institute began the first field experiments to study the effect of different methods of storing manure, composting it with ground phosphate rock, identifying the optimal plant nutrition regime, influence of the depth of plowing on the effectiveness of fertilizers as well as experiments with forms of potash fertilizers and experiments with forms and doses of lime application.
During the Great Patriotic War, work at the experimental station did not stop. Experiments were continued to study the effect of fertilizers on food crops in order to identify their maximum productivity. Special attention was paid to the efficient use of local fertilizers and waste during the war years.
In the post-war and 50s at the experimental station increased the number of research fellows, who worked in close contact with the laboratories of the All-Union Institute of Fertilizers and Agricultural Soil Science (now - Pryanishnikov Institute of Agrochemistry).
In the 60s and 70s, at the experimental station, under the leadership of directors A. N. Tsoi, A. G. Solovyov, V. P. Zolotarev, and A. D. Chizhovik, the studies were conducted to detect the effect of higher doses of mineral fertilizers in combination with organic ones as well as lime. This made it possible to significantly increase the yield of winter wheat to 50-55 c / ha, barley-40-45 c / ha, potatoes-250-300 c / ha. It should be noted that during this period several stationary field experiments were laid, three of which are still being conducted. Today, the duration of long-term field experiments with fertilizers is more than 55 years. The scientific supervisors of these unique field experiments are currently Doctors of agricultural Sciences A. M. Aliyev, N. A. Kirpichnikov and Candidate of Agricultural Sciences A. A. Kovalenko.
Сычев Виктор Гаврилович родился 28 июля 1955 г. п. «Кубанская степь» Каневского района Краснодарского края.
Окончил Московскую сельскохозяйственную академию имени К.А. Тимирязева (1979г.);
кандидат сельскохозяйственных наук (1984);
доктор сельскохозяйственных наук (2000);
член-корреспондент Россельхозакадемии (2001);
действительный член (академик) Российской адемии наук (2007);
иностранный член (академик) украинской академии аграрных наук (2010);
почетный профессор Кубанского государственного аграрного университета (2010),
почетный доктор белорусской государственной сельскохозяйственной академии (2007);
почетный профессор Брянской государственной сельскохозяйственной академии (2004).
Основатель и главный редактор журнала «Плодородие» (2001).
Вице- президент Международного Союза агрохимиков и агроэкологов;
член научного Комитета Международного научного центра по удобрениям (CIEC),
Автор более 350 научных работ, в том числе 20 монографий и 12 патентов на изобретеня.